The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Ok. But without giving some reasoning behind your statement, there's not much point in making it.

Actually - that's a common thing among "coolaid drinkers". :thumbup:

You have no basis behind your rankings.

PR First?

SCV second?

You are full of crap.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's alot of flaming on Crown's show concept, however no one is saying anything about BD. Am I the only one that didn't dig the Devils tonight?

Crown I can follow......BD was like a bad acid trip with guard design stuck in the early 90's.

There's alot of flaming on Crown's show concept, however no one is saying anything about BD. Am I the only one that didn't dig the Devils tonight?

Crown I can follow......BD was like a bad acid trip with guard design stuck in the early 90's.

:thumbup:

BD tonight was just in another world tonight in visual performance. Some serious issues plaguing other corps with foot phasing were not present in them. I am not going to name other corps but I was shocked at some of the things I saw within the top five.

I don't know how much you guys could see on the webcast but in person there was just no comparison.

AMAZING SHOW.

Congratulations to Crown. After Cavaliers played a lot of the crowd got up, but that didn't shake them or anything. The tones were warm, the low brass was amazing, the visual performance was the best I'd ever seen from crown. The guard was spectacular, and the judges actually got it right!

No you are not alone. Drum line on bad acid trip for sure!! See my earlier post. I did not get any goosebumps from BD.

Well it's too late now should have been finished with the show by now sorry!!!! :music:

If you have kept up with the Cavaliers over the last 5 years, they never add their ending until Murphreesboro or Atlanta, so I am sorry you are wrong, it is not too late. Added their ending in 06 the week of the Atlanta Show and look how they ended up. 04, they tweaked and added in Indianapolis. They will have a new ending before long, just watch. :thumbup: