The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did we get different languages?

Meh, who cares... lol... My girlfriend was there a couple summers back and says its mostly English or Africaans.... At least, where she was...

Edited by SCVsopAaron

Game over. We have our winner. Big deal.
Explain

In South Africa... 11 official languages....

Afrikaans

English

IsiNdebele

IsiXhosa

IsiZulu

Northern Sotho

Sesotho

Setswana

SiSwati

Tshivenda

Xitsonga

:thumbup:

who cares, talk about the actual topic

:smile:

who cares, talk about the actual topic

LMAO.... :rock::huh::cool::sad::doh::blink::w00t::devil::music::smile::thumbup::music::blow::music: :music: :smile: :smile: :smile::blow: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

How does a show with no real concept besides playing famous finales and another show with no real music make 2 and 3 at a world class event? That is beyond me. I am so disappointed in the judging panel, I just don't know what to say.

Yes, Crown needs a "concept." They need to tell a story. Narration would help.

No goosebumps for BD? Your taste is in your mouth and that is what happens when you move From Cali to Wash. :thumbup: Go Cascades!

So I think that the first time I saw BD live was 82 or 83. There have been many years of BD that I have liked. I love the Chick Corea years. In 85 many of the Fever kids marched with BD. I liked that show but over the years I have been a SCV fan. Second would be Phantom. I can not put my finger on what it is that turns me off from BD but it is something from the gut. My wife (not a drum corps fan hates BD and thinks they pay the judges off. No question in her mind, she hates BD. In fact she said that I can go to finals next time BD is not in contention for a ring.) Anyway, BD did not give me any Goosebumps tonight sorry.

Yes, Crown needs a "concept." They need to tell a story. Narration would help.

And I TOTALLY disagree.... The concept of FINI is a CONCEPT.... But, there's no rule or law requiring a story or narration..... Sorry. I think their show is great as is!

Recaps are up
Hey drummergirl, weren't you supposed to be with Teal this summer? Or am I mistaken?