The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

good luck AZ
AMy wife wants them to clean that flag work!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think Academy is gonna fall into that category of enjoyable to listen to but not to watch, visual is definetly their weak point this year.... rough show concept to make "exciting" to sit and watch but still horns and drums are performing well today

Is anyone else attempting to have both angles playing at once?

I can't get mine to sync up at all. About a 15 sec difference in my desktop and my laptop

No, Fan Network said, please don't do that (bandwidth capacity issue), and they said there would be a delay between the two feeds.

Academy has made some really nice improvements to the overall flow of their musical program. The transitions between songs was much better, and they kept me for the first 2/3 of their show. The last 1/3 still loses my interest though, and I think their visual scores will hurt them today.

Solid horn sound overall. Few sticking out of the ensemble at times

Seems to be several different interpretations of a backwards marching style. Saw several horns adjusting their spots after a form had froze.

In the closer, some really cool musical moments in the show, but the visual design didn't keep up with the musical design.

Really, Really like the closer music.

Guard had some spacing problems and a few drops but good overall

Great job Academy!!

They've definitely made improvements since Denver. I'm still not sold on their overall show concept though.