DCI at the Movies

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you find out how many tickets had been sold at a particular theater?

I planned to buy my ticket when I got there, but if my place in in danger of selling out, I'll get it earlier.

I just asked the Lady who sold me the ticket at the theater. I was wondering so I could tell my people. I have found this event sells out before the day of the event.

I just asked the Lady who sold me the ticket at the theater. I was wondering so I could tell my people. I have found this event sells out before the day of the event.

OK thanks.

I've never been to a theater that sold out yet, in fact, the one I've gone to is hardly past half full, but I'm trying a new one this year, so I guess I'd better check. Thanks!

I'll be in Peoria, IL.

I called there yesterday to see if they had sold out yet as I didn't buy a ticket a head of time.

"No, and I think you'll be able to get a ticket. We've sold about 25 tickets out of 220 seats."

Ouch. At least I'll be able to lounge while I watch!

For once they are showing it in a theatre in the Memphis area, how about that?

Malco Paradiso Cinema

584 S. Mendenhall

Memphis, TN

Better to pay $22 for two tickets for this, then the price for finals plus all the travel expenses! Woo hoo! :wink:

I'll be there too! Yes, it's nice that we got included in the DCI universe this year. They're even putting on Screen #1....the big one.

I saw the thread about people watching QFs tomorrow in cities across the country (exciting!!!). But, is no one going to Riverside 24 (downtown Chicago) tomorrow?

At least three of us going to the Kerasotes at 2600 N. Western