Will Madison Make Finals?

Will Madison make it in?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Will Madison make it in?

• Yes
    • No

i voted yes, but i was really looking for a selection along the lines of "God I hope so!!!"

Edited by doyle079

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna say the guys "turn it up a notch.... and put themselves in

the Saturday Night Show....

Right now... all I can say is GO BLUE STARS !!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO Tie....typical judging.........make a decision

Don't take this personally, because it's not necessarily directed at you spincycle, but at the thought process behind this post (taken at face value.... I can see this also being more of a non-serious humorous post as well... and was probably meant in that vein), as I've read other posts like it too.

I remember back in the days when RAMD's popularity was winding down and DCP was just getting going.

There were 2 ties in a row, and someone ragged on the judges about not being able to make up their minds.

To me, this is the most asinine, brainless thing someone could say about judging (again, not personally directed at spincycle..... I could see the above quote being made in jest).

If the judges do anything that could be even remotely construed as slotting, 50 people jump on here and whine about it.

So, if the #s happen to end in a tie, some people, same ones who complain about slotting, will whine about the judges making up their minds....

not having the mental capacity to stop and realize that they did make up their minds.... and the totals/averages of the individual judges just happened to collectively even out. Now, if this happened, and then a judges conference were called to break a tie, then that my friends, would be your conspiracy.

I hope the dude from 7 years ago on RAMD that I'm really thinking of reads this, lol...

The judges slap the #s down on a page. The sum total and/or average (depending on caption) is added, and whatever they add up to is what the score is.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread....

Heeeeeey. So THAT'S where my soapbox went! I've been looking all over the board for that thing, and here you've had it the whole time! Next time, leave me a note or somethin.:thumbup:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

IMHO, I feel Madison has a very good chance at making Top 12, as do the Crossmen. It appears the Blue Stars could wind up in 9th, if all goes well. I would like to see Phantom win and BD secord but I don't think that will happen. More than likely they will flip flop, if PR is very "on" and very lucky. I also believe Crown and Cavies will round out the Top 4. I see Cadets no higher then 5th, maybe lower. As far as Vanguard is concerned, I am completely baffled. Earlier in the year I actually thought they would be very competitive. Since they left the WC, the bottom seems to have fallen out. I am hoping they will be able to salvage the remainder of the year and still do us proud at Finals. Just my two cents worth.

Edited by morganhill

I don’t think they will this year, sadly

I’m guessing DCI thinks Crossmen needs the nudge into finals to help solidify their move to Texas and keep the corps going, help with recruiting, take the pressure off YEA

Usually there are a few political placements each years, last year it was Academy (it’s now just catching up to them) and this year it looks to be Crossmen

I would like to see both Crossmen & Madison in finals.... sorry Glassmen, you will have to take the back seat. :thumbup:

My thoughts exactly. :thumbup: