Greetings from Joey Pero

Hey everyone,

Congratulations to all competing corps this season. It's certainly shaping up to be one of the greatest seasons for the drum corps fans.

As you may or may not know, my debut album "Resonance", is due out this fall. I wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in receiving updates and live show information, please visit www.www.JoeyPero.com and join my mailing list.

I'm really excited to report that Phoebe Snow, Freddy Cole, Daryl Sherman and Jack Antonoff are all featured performers on my record. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your unending support through the years, I couldn't have done it with out you!

Wishing everyone the best of luck at DCA's. I hope you enjoy Empire's 25th Anniversary show. See you on the 50!

With peace and blessings,

Joey Pero

Hey Joey Just remember... I was your FIRST manager... and help negotiate your first "contract" with the boss - Vince Bruni... of course let's figure out the fee... 10% of nothing is nothing... right...

For those who don't know... not only is Phoebe Snow star power, but Freddie Cole is Natalie's uncle and a great talent - and yes, Nat King Cole's brother.

Congrats on scoring some great musicianship on your first album. Let's support our own - sign up for that newsletter...

Joey we are so proud of you. I can not wait to hear your new cd. Tell Charles I said hello.

Hey everyone,

Congratulations to all competing corps this season. It's certainly shaping up to be one of the greatest seasons for the drum corps fans.

As you may or may not know, my debut album "Resonance", is due out this fall. I wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in receiving updates and live show information, please visit www.www.JoeyPero.com and join my mailing list.

I'm really excited to report that Phoebe Snow, Freddy Cole, Daryl Sherman and Jack Antonoff are all featured performers on my record. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your unending support through the years, I couldn't have done it with out you!

Wishing everyone the best of luck at DCA's. I hope you enjoy Empire's 25th Anniversary show. See you on the 50!

Joey Pero

Congratulation Joey!!!

Haven't seen you much this past year, but I'm looking forward to hearing the CD!! And what talent in the line up!! It great to see a drum corps person make it in the music business!!

Your drum corps family will always be there to support you.

See you in Rochester!!

Hey! Tell Charles I miss him.

Lydia

Hey Joey, congrats on the release of your CD. I will make sure my music students hear it while I teach. I play another friend of mine's CD's (Chris Tedesco). Chris is a studio musician (trumpet) in LA and has played on everything. You should meet him someday as he's from Niagara-Wheatfield near North Tonawanda.

Good luck, Joey, and congrats on the impending release. Tamm & I both hope this debut will bring you a whole new set of fans to add to all of us here in corps. Just make sure you remember us all when you become a big-time star! :smile: We'll make sure we get a copy of the CD when it's out. (Although, we're looking for someone with some pull who might slip us an advance copy <nudge, wink> LOL!)

Also good luck for you and the Statesmen as you go down the home stretch here into Finals.

Congrats on your new CD, Joey.... Barbara and I will definitely be picking up a copy!!!

Fran

May your future success be as great as your playing ability.

Hey everyone,

Joey Pero

Great news Joey.

See you in Rochester...