World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

BD get 10's in vis performance and music, BS, total crap

Well, once you give Cavs 9.9's across the board, if you think BD's better you've got nowhere else to go.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the guy with the shades . . . you're saying I'm blind?

Oh, no. Not at all. Just giving you hard time.

:thumbup:

There's some Cadets alums saying there should "never" be a perfect score in a caption.

Ask them about '87, they go strangely mute . . .

Excuse me? I am tired of this same old crap. Those guys have been flaming about it for years. They need to get over it. I don't have to admit to anything. Phantom's show is is based on an Oprea it is acting. The Kill Bill MOVIE was s sick violent twisted movie. I know the difference. I don't see how it is a perceived inconsistency. The ragged me about something that I hadn't even SEEN and went on and on about and got that particular thread closed due to their flaming. Now here they come up consistently bordering on harassing me over some really childish crap. They need to let it go and quit harassing me about it.

Alright, seriously. Take it to PM. I don't see anything that would truly constitute flaming. People are allowed to ask questions and want to have a conversation, even if you may not want to discuss. Just ignore it.

Actually I can still hum the main tune from Frameworks....but the show sort of slammed the motif down your throat for 12 minutes. I think machine was slightly similar, but I think musically there trying to be more "metallic" for lack of a better word.

It's not that it's that bad but this year and last year's shows just seemed a little stale to me...maybe the limit for my appreciation of their style is approaching zero. I've thoroughly enjoyed most of their productions this decade (especially 007). To me, they were the leaders in brass for the first few years after the switch to Bb. They took visual design to a whole new level at the beginning of the decade and really pushed the envelope of what could be accomplished on the field. Something just seems to be missing in their recent productions to me and I think it's that I want to see/hear something new from them.

Is it just me or did the Cavies Anniversary Corps have a pretty nice brass sound?

Hey, if Cavies or Phantom win tomorrow night, I will be the first one in here to congratulate them. This "BD Sucks" stuff is childish.