World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if Cavies or Phantom win tomorrow night, I will be the first one in here to congratulate them. This "BD Sucks" stuff is childish.

Please point out what posts say this.

Most of the comments are something along the lines of "BD has great visual and they perform it really well! But I think that perfect scores are ridiculous considering.", my thoughts included.

I had a few high schoolers sitting with me who were picking out spacing issues with the Devils show. Given it was probably twice in the show, but hey, it's not perfect is it?

I could not disagree with this more. I think BD's show is incredibly well designed, AND it's performed very well.

I agree. So is Phantom's. So is Cavies! So is Crown! They are all great. I lov them all!

I am tired that just because your team does not win, you have to trash the other corp's.,

The Score 10 in a sub caption is used as place holder to indicate a spread and not a perfect performance.......

If it doesn't indicate a perfect performance, then why give a perfect score??

I am sure the staffers at BD are ecstatic, but they even know darn well it ay not be "realistic."

And you are a crappy DCI fan that is an embarassment, what's your point? I am sick of this corp's bashing. Class???

How the heck is what I said Corps bashing? I have been on this forum for 4 years, and all I said was that I was hoping that Cavies would win during their anniversary year. Quit being such a jerk and don't accuse me of not having Class. You ask anyone on this forum that knows me and I am supportive of all. Okay, my son marched Cavies for 3 years and I am a die hard Cavalier fan but I express my opinion just like everyone else and I have always congratulated the other corps. I can express my feelings if I want to, but I should not be accused of corps bashing! Go jump in a lake. :thumbup:

Edited by artlady

And you are a crappy DCI fan that is an embarassment, what's your point? I am sick of this corp's bashing. Class???

You call someone crappy and then question their class. Just needed to point that out.