World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

typical brillant last minute drill show design amazing cavies!!!!!

still i think this is a prime example of judges maybe getting it wrong last night phantom ARE better than cavies weird, with the order of appearance! could be some boos if phantom stay 3rd or drop! i think that for the 1st time ever we will have 3 corps in the 98's tmrw night if every performs out of there shoes wow!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a year, what a year! Have we entered into another golden age of drum corps???

I look for Cavaliers to separate themselves a bit from Phantom and Crown with this inspired performance tonite.

I thought they were better than in the Quarter finals.... We'll see.

What a year, what a year! Have we entered into another golden age of drum corps???

I think so...The past 2 or 3 years have been great. Many corps are proving that you can be competitive AND entertaining. If Phantom wins, it will send a great message and everyone will start to follow suit.

Cavies have very imaginative drill, and very good execution, but the performance level is a little blah compared to Crown/Phantom

I disagree completely. Performance was great, just a different type of show. Phantom and Crown have the sound, Cavies have the visual.