World Class Finals Discussion Thread

from the bloggers, I've noticed that everyone has definitely brought their A+++++ game tonight. Anyone have an "off" night so far?

We had lunch out of the stadium yesterday! :thumbup:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.

My.

God.

Drill moment of the century just happened. I wish I could explain it.

Let's just say it's the only reason you need to subscribe to the Fan Network and/or buy the DVDs.

It's the jump over drill, isn't it?

Does anybody else keep getting the 2006 Hall of Fame video everytime there is a video posted on the box blog?

Me 2...

Oh.

My.

God.

Drill moment of the century just happened. I wish I could explain it.

Let's just say it's the only reason you need to subscribe to the Fan Network and/or buy the DVDs.

Was it it jumping at the end of the show?

IT'S TIME.

Phantom Regiment, this is your time. This is your field. This is your night. Leave it all out there. LEAVE NO DOUBT.

Incredible drill moment with the contracting/expanding horn boxes.

What is the symbol that the guard forms with their flags and bodies at the end of the opener? The same symbol is ont the heads of the concert bass drums.

The three black circles? (going by the photos on corpsreps) It looks like a kamon or family "coat of arms" or "family crest" symbol.

top_bar.jpg

The Tokugawa clan's kamon looks like:

mituaoi.jpg

I saw the kanji for the word "samurai" in their show yesterday on the semis FN webcast, so that is something to look for.

Cheers,

Rick

No offense meant here... but I love how BD's blog is so politically correct. Makes you wonder what an not-so-politically correct blog would sound like.

"#### those lines sucked. And listen to that hack try and play a solo..." LOL

All kidding aside, you folks are doing a great job, and should be commended for staying positive

not to mention being able to type and watch and react and read all at the same time. Apparently Greg and Kevin are the same guys we see on the highway texting and weaving in and out of traffic on the way to work each morning... :thumbup: