Let's design "Holy Name" 's show for next year

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

use it to try to manipulate drum corps fans into swooning because they are going back to the name of a church they walked away from decades ago)

Once again mad scotty makes some bold statement about some #### he knows nothing about. It's pretty much all he does.

Once again mad scotty makes some bold statement about some #### he knows nothing about. It's pretty much all he does.

haha...yeah. I dont need to march cadets for 5 years and take a borg initiation class to know the basic history...and even if I didnt know, i wouldnt assume. The church said 'byebye'. Clearly, it was 1-year-old george hopkins fault, for letting those #### women into the corps, and introducing backwards marching!!!! :tongue:

Edited by salad315

"I'd like to hear anything but rehashes."

................................................................................

To ALL those that think this....... :tongue:

Two words for this thread:

Elks' Parade

As part of the encore set absolutely...although it would be interesting to see what a 21st century visual mindset would do with it on the field

What I would like to hear is:

I Don't Know How to Love Him

Rocky Point Holiday

Salvation is Created

all of 1987 and 1984

and do it in 10 1/2 minutes

:tongue:

Yea. NOTHING before the '80s was worth a darn. That makes no sence

Kind of wonder WHY use the name of that era and NOT even mention anything before the '70s or '80s.

I still say it is Wrong to use that (Holy Name Cadets) name for the group performing next year.

A VERY BIG YES ! to the idea of the Cadets doing a show called:

" From "Holy Name Cadets" to "The Cadets" - 75 Years of Excellence"

That would keep almost Everyone Happy. Old die hards and the newest young blood.

i was talking about the name, cadets change names the way spinal tap changes bass players, should have been more clear, i honestly have no idea why the church affiliation ended, i think it was before i was born.

Spinal Tap losses drummers to unfortunate deaths. Derek Smalls (played by Harry Shearer) has always been their bass player.

edit for spelling

Edited by Perry S