Sudden Tragedy!

Wow, Jeff! My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your family during this time.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Just know that you have a family of thousands here in the drum corps world.

I feel terribly sad to hear about your loss, Jeff. All of your drum corps family are here to help you through this awful time. No matter whose uniform we wore, know that you will NEVER walk alone.

Jimmy

Hey guys - Again thank you so much for all the prayers and support.

We are together now in Wisconsin (I flew in last night) and we'll be having the visitation

and funeral service on Thursday. Keep praying for healing and comfort

for all of us. Dad and Randy (My Brother) and I are rallying for each other and

getting closer. We always got along but this is one of those tragic things

that has a silver lining- which is bonding people together even closer.

Dear Jeff,

I am deeply saddened by your tragic news and will pray for you and your family. I hope you will turn to God in this time of despair and lean on Him. I know His love and spirit will comfort you and your family.

My darkest day was Sep 11, 2001. (I have been an American Airlines Flight Attendant for 10 years now) On that day, I had broken up with my girlfriend, was living alone, had no family or friends nearby, and felt like the world as I knew it was coming down around me.

The only place I thought I could go to was a church I visited off and on and thank God the pastor there opened the doors that night and had a vigil. The pastor found out my story and had me speak in front of everyone. That night complete strangers prayed for me and showed me compassion and comfort.

I was comforted by many passages in the Bible that night, and I would like to leave you with Matthew 5:4:

Blessed are those who mourn,

for they will be comforted.

Take care and God bless,

Bobby Bulham