When will CD's begin shipping?

Yeah good point. One thing I really don't like about the recordings is they don't do the whole intro part, they just do it after the corps is announced. They should do the whole thing in my opinion, but oh well. For instance I really loved the Cavaliers intro last year, but I can't hear it again. :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, its completely lame when they cut things like that. Sure, they werent judged, but they were part of the experience of the show.

No you should be posting! Thank you! elaborate more if you wish. What state do you live in?

Brandt's introduction is at the start of every show, so you get to hear at least a few chords wafting in the background, but no the full warm up is not on there.

Geez. I spend two months waiting every day for the CDs to arrive... and then when I finally listen to them it only makes me that much more anxious for the DVDs! :thumbup:

Of course, by the time my DVDs do get here, by then I'll be impatient for the 2009 shows to hit the field. A drum corps fan is never satisfied!

BTW, Bluecoats' intro is on there in full, with the emcee announcing the contest for the crowd. Gives me goosebumps! That back-beat behind him just makes me giddy.

Geez. I spend two months waiting every day for the CDs to arrive... and then when I finally listen to them it only makes me that much more anxious for the DVDs! :thumbup:

Of course, by the time my DVDs do get here, by then I'll be impatient for the 2009 shows to hit the field. A drum corps fan is never satisfied!

BTW, Bluecoats' intro is on there in full, with the emcee announcing the contest for the crowd. Gives me goosebumps! That back-beat behind him just makes me giddy.

You have made my day!