Hurricanes hire Michael Klesch as Brass Arranger

The Hurricanes are exited to announce the hiring of Michael Klesch as the 2009 brass arranger. Michael is currently the brass arranger for Carolina Crown. He has previously written for the Cadets, Colts and Crossmen. Michael writes for many bands including the UMASS Minutemen.

Michael is looking forward to working with the returning members of the design team: Jim Dugan (program coordinator), Jamey Thompson (Visual design), Kevin Murphy & Tim Holcomb (Percussion) and Philip Triani and Jim Zulik (Colorguard).

Also returning is Jeff Mitchell as program consultant and Joe Roche with the visual team.

Stay tuned for the rest of the staff announcements as the Hurricanes look to improve upon their 4th place finish at DCA championships.

Edited by dolphin6704

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hurricanes are exited to announce the hiring of Michael Klesch as the 2009 brass arranger. Michael is currently the brass arranger for Carolina Crown. He has previously written for the Cadets, Colts and Crossmen. Michael writes for many bands including the UMASS Minutemen.

Michael is looking forward to working with the returning members of the design team: Jim Dugan (program coordinator), Jamey Thompson (Visual design), Kevin Murphy & Tim Holcomb (Percussion) and Philip Triani and Jim Zuli (Colorguard).

Also returning is Jeff Mitchell as program consultant and Joe Roche with the visual team.

Stay tuned for the rest of the staff announcements as the Hurricanes look to improve upon their 4th place finish at DCA championships.

Where's my man Dave Dion?

Michael is looking forward to working with the returning members of the design team: Jim Dugan (program coordinator), Jamey Thompson (Visual design), Kevin Murphy & Tim Holcomb (Percussion) and Philip Triani and Jim Zuli (Colorguard).

that staff is CAT 5 for sure... :laugh: ....storm warning flags flying high !!!!!!!!!

This is a HUGE announcement...if I hadn't already decided to march again next year, I probably would be back just for this. I have played Dave's horn book for the last few years with this corps. He does a great job, but I can't wait to see what Jim, Kevin , Tim, Jim, Philip, Jamey and Michael Klesch can do for this hungry drum corps.

If you saw the Hurcs in the last 3 years, you know they are moving in the right direction. But you haven't seen anything close to what this year is going to be. Get off the fence and get to the Hurcs open house in December. On the 7th to be exact, in Seymour. Its time to get excited about the 09 Hurricane Season...I love the corps.

Walking Proud, always!

Awesome move!!! Way to keep moving forward Hurcs!!!

that staff is CAT 5 for sure... :tongue: ....storm warning flags flying high !!!!!!!!!

Usually, I think that the weather folks who specialize in hurricanes issue their predictions every year in a way calculated to scare the bajeezus out of us.

But, now, this kind of announcement IS scary - scary GOOD! (Unless you're affiliated with the other DCA corps, that is.)

The latest, in a long string, of fantastic news for this corps. Kudos to the Connecticut Hurricanes.

The latest, in a long string, of fantastic news for this corps. Kudos to the Connecticut Hurricanes.

What Dale said!

Keep it going, Hurcs!!!!

Fran