Anyone planning on trying out for blue stars this year?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then there's the fact that the first camp is the same weekend that the camp of a corps about 30 minutes away is being held. But really, I wish I could, I thought the Blue Stars had one of the best shows of 2008, I'd love to march there.

Ask yourself this: where do you want to march.

think about the answer.

practice as necessary.

...go there.

thats what we need .

spam from every corps .

:thumbup: :thumbup: :angel1:

I really don't think there is anything wrong with hyping the corps you may be trying out for, or seeking out information about how challenging it may be to make a line given # of open spots etc... If you consider it corps spam then exercise your free will and don't read the thread.

As far as info about the 2009 Blue Stars battery is concerned, the only thing I know that hasn't been already mentioned is that one of the tenor players from 07 who missed 08 will be trying out again in 09. I would go and give it everything you have, with the understanding that it will likely be a challenging line to make.

Yep, I marched the contra line with Canada this year

then i may have met you in allentown after your win..

I took the question to be enthusiastic about Blue Stars. Their show and their upward trek have been exciting, especially since it is a return to prominence. I am going to audition for Blue Stars and get cut when they find out I aged out 20 years ago. Ha, I would love to audition for this corps. Calling myself a Blue Star would a be a proud moment (that will never happen for me) but good luck to others who are of age.

I took the question to be enthusiastic about Blue Stars. Their show and their upward trek have been exciting, especially since it is a return to prominence. I am going to audition for Blue Stars and get cut when they find out I aged out 20 years ago. Ha, I would love to audition for this corps. Calling myself a Blue Star would a be a proud moment (that will never happen for me) but good luck to others who are of age.

lol

now that's funny....

and good luck !!!!

my own grey hair and beard wouldn't even let me in the door ...

I would be if I hadn't aged out... :(

A bunch of my friends are, though. :sleeping:

you and me both.

Ask yourself this: where do you want to march.

think about the answer.

practice as necessary.

...go there.

Exactly. I know people who drive 10-12 hours to attend corps camp, people who fly out to camps. If you truly wanna march, you'll have to commit a little dedication, be it in physical, mental, musical, or financial.