Trumpet playing can put eyes at risk...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I always thought anything above a double G put hair on your palms??!

So Drum Corps = Shin splints, Skin Cancer and blindness. Pretty soon offices will make you be at least 20 feet from the building while enjoying Drum Corps, and Federal and local states will start taxing drum corps. By 2010 there will be Drum Corps temperance movement and we will have to go to "Speak Easy" stadiums to enjoy bootleg corps. :tongue:

This just in:

A recent study into the Drum Corps activity shows excessive weight loss can occur.

[/sarcasm]

So dci has side effects..? what else is new. I think i still have those d@mn knots under my shoulder blades and its been two years.

Edited by 08Hawkeye

*Don't play the trumpet while constipated. Your eyes will go flying out of your head. :tongue:

I can scream pretty well on my bone, guess I should stop playing that triple F when I get bored in marching band.....

dude, at the end of our show in highschool once, I put out a triple Bb at the end of the show and held over the cutoff. >_> It was after competition season during a meager half time performance.

dude, at the end of our show in highschool once, I put out a triple Bb at the end of the show and held over the cutoff. >_> It was after competition season during a meager half time performance.

nice, i'm all for the balls to wall attitude when the season is over, just go out and have some fun