Blue Stars announce Visual Caption head

http://www.bluestars.org/story.php?story_id=512

Thoughts? I've heard really good things about Bob Barfield, haven't heard much about the other two

Well - interesting...

So now they have the same Drill designer, music writer, corps director, visual caption head as Boston in 2004.

I was wondering when someone else was going to say that.

Hopefully, the on-field result will be much, much different. :blink:

One has to wonder what became of the staff that delivered the Blue Stars' well-earned 8th place finish in 08...

Well - interesting...

So now they have the same Drill designer, music writer, corps director, visual caption head as Boston in 2004.

if by "music writer" you mean brass, then I guess that sentence works, if you want to marginalize frontline and battery. -- brass writers from boston 04.. OR Cadets '98/'99 ... :blink:

One has to wonder what became of the staff that delivered the Blue Stars' well-earned 8th place finish in 08...

The staff is nearly the same with the exception of vis staff and the addition of larivee/aungst/weinstein. There were really very few "replacements".

I might be so inclined to say top 6 might have some company in a next couple years :blink: .

As stated above, the staff is mostly back, just some nice additions here and there. One replacement in the brass staff and quite a few additions, and the visual staff was the only thing that really changed.