The new phone book's here, the new phone book's here

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey since they stopped giving out the UPS Notice, you can track your delivery by going to the UPS and track by reference #, under the refernce number place your invoice number you received when you got your email notice from DCI when they charged your account.

Sorry but I don't see a place at www.ups.com where I can put in an reference number as you state. Can someone give me a hint? Thank you. I already tried the invoice # and transaction ID #.

I know its early, and I have not scoured by DVD's yet, but any hints of an easter egg? Last years was freakin fantastic!!!!

What were last years easter eggs ?

Oh....and to someone who asked where folks live who are receiving their dvd's (Mine due on Monday 11/10).....I live in New Jersey

Sorry but I don't see a place at www.ups.com where I can put in an reference number as you state. Can someone give me a hint? Thank you. I already tried the invoice # and transaction ID #.

On the UPS home page, near the upper left there is a select list labeled "Welcome to UPS..Looking for...". Pick "Track by Reference". Put the DCI invoice number in the reference box and your zip code in the zip box at the bottom.

My order isn't set to arrive until Tuesday.

What were last years easter eggs ?

Oh....and to someone who asked where folks live who are receiving their dvd's (Mine due on Monday 11/10).....I live in New Jersey

Last year, you could click on "Carolina Crown" in the recap and watch their performance while listening to the camera guys talk to each other. It was pretty cool.

On the UPS home page, near the upper left there is a select list labeled "Welcome to UPS..Looking for...". Pick "Track by Reference". Put the DCI invoice number in the reference box and your zip code in the zip box at the bottom.

Argh, I would have received it today, but my workplace was closed. Have to wait for monday, but I'm not scheduled to come in monday. Argh.

So from what I understand, there is NO judge tapes. This highly disappoints me, and I'd much rather keep it the older way. One thing DCI could do to ease all that pain, is offer the judge tapes on the Fan Network. If not that, hopefully at least the tour DVD's would offer the judge tapes. Obviously I wouldn't buy every single tour DVD, so that would be disappointing, but I REALLY want to hear judge tapes.

Edited by Noname

I didn't get an e-mail, byt my card was charged. Is there anything else I can use to track it?