Corps Jackets

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda bad pic but only one I've got

sp1.jpg

Back of my jacket with Regional patches (my first year)

sp.jpg

and $60 plus patches

I must say, I like Phantom's the most. I tried my friend's on, and it was extremely warm. And then I think it just looks cooler.

Yes 80-81 B corps Sam, and that is not my gut it is a love handle for your Mom. :thumbdown:

Now if only she waqs alive to grab onto it! (she died in 97). (not offended, by the way...funny joke...and frankly, if Mom saw you, she;dshow you love like ALL Italian mothers do....she'd feed ya! She would've been in total bliss if she'd fed the corps on tour!)

Yes 80-81 B corps Sam, and that is not my gut it is a love handle for your Mom. :thumbdown:

Now if only she waqs alive to grab onto it! (she died in 97). (not offended, by the way...funny joke...and frankly, if Mom saw you, she;dshow you love like ALL Italian mothers do....she'd feed ya! She would've been in total bliss if she'd fed the corps on tour!)

Kinda bad pic but only one I've got

sp1.jpg

Back of my jacket with Regional patches (my first year)

sp.jpg

and $60 plus patches

UNITY :thumbup:

UNITY :thumbup:

I love how so many Crossmen and Spirit members have each others patches on their jackets. IMO, there's no better bond between two corps than that of Spirit-Crossmen.

I love how so many Crossmen and Spirit members have each others patches on their jackets. IMO, there's no better bond between two corps than that of Spirit-Crossmen.

I agree. I've only been in corps for a year, but I know the Crossmen-Spirit bond is something special. The night we played our corps songs for each other this year was really amazing and something I will never forget.