2009 Shows?

PrfctTimeOfDay

No Fantasia??? This is just terrible! What they had like 10 kids and they give up??? I will hope/pray they reconsider and end up coming out.

Corona and Santa Clara will have to carry the California banner for 2009 I suppose. Will be very odd to not have Pride or Fantasia out there.... very odd indeed.

Let's not forget the other IW guards... In Motion, Diamante & Imbue. California will be well represented in 2009.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect Diamante to make finals......I'll be pulling for them all season.

i understand that independence open from tinley park il. will perform to the familiar and wonted "somewhere" from west side story as interpreted by singer,actress,producer,diva and darling of drag queens everywhere barbra streisand. :cool:

Edited by dugg

northmont's "one door closes" .....and another one opens goes the saying,sounds like a reply to their recent promotion into world class

or could it be a comment on this season's staff transition? :cool:

Edited by dugg

Ugh. I was just thinking that today myself. You might be right.

My bold prediction based on this news is that we will see our first international gold medalist in 2009.

They really were amazing last year and I'd LOVE to see that!

Based on placement, they and NEI would be the front-runners right now, but you never know!

My money is on Santa Clara Vanguard

my source tells me that michael shapiro's corona will perform to the bittersweet love song "a case of you".

not sure who's version they are using as many artists have covered this song."a case of you" was originally written and recorded by joni mitchell in 1971,rumored to have been inspired by her love affair with leonard cohen.

Edited by dugg

as many of you know i jokingly dubbed last season the "year of the tear" :cool: so could this season turn out to be the "year of the atmosphere"?so far several show concepts are inspired by water,storms and ice. :cool:

whatever the designers bring us it's sure to be another exciting season and you can read all about it here on CGP.com! :cool:

from the dept of "say it ain't so"..... fantasia no mas!according to their website they will be innactive for the 2009 season.

Just a curious cat today...has there been any reason why Mr. Lowe left Fantasia?

I can certainly understand if he just needed a brain break! He will be missed.