2009 Shows?

PrfctTimeOfDay

Fahrenheit Open invites you to join them for their 2009 production entitled " ICE ".

While Elijah Bossenbroek's evocative piano composition weaves playful mysterious images,

Fahrenheit Open leads you headlong into a whimsical frozen fantasy world of enigmas in the nighttime

aftermath of an ice storm.

http://www.fahrenheitguard.org/

Fahrenheit Open was the 2008 Independent A Class WGI Bronze Medalist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it looks like the Open team is on the way, but I wonder about the World, whats going on there?!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3138498978_6ef8e3ce14.jpg
Fahrenheit Open invites you to join them for their 2009 production entitled " ICE ".

While Elijah Bossenbroek's evocative piano composition weaves playful mysterious images,

Fahrenheit Open leads you headlong into a whimsical frozen fantasy world of enigmas

in the nighttime aftermath of an ice storm.

Fahrenheit Open was the 2008 Independent A Class WGI Bronze Medalist.

http://www.fahrenheitguard.org/

as many of you know i jokingly dubbed last season the "year of the tear" :smile: so could this season turn out to be the "year of the atmosphere"?so far several show concepts are inspired by water,storms and ice. :santa:

whatever the designers bring us it's sure to be another exciting season and you can read all about it here on CGP.com! :worthy:

from the dept of "say it ain't so"..... fantasia no mas!according to their website they will be innactive for the 2009 season.

Edited by dugg

No fantasia? That kills my interest in the season by about 30 percent.

as many of you know i jokingly dubbed last season the "year of the tear" :smile: so could this season turn out to be the "year of the atmosphere"?so far several show concepts are inspired by water,storms and ice. :santa:

whatever the designers bring us it's sure to be another exciting season and you can read all about it here on CGP.com! :worthy:

from the dept of "say it ain't so"..... fantasia no mas!according to their website they will be innactive for the 2009 season.

I knew it wasn't a good sign when I read that post a few weeks back saying Fantasia had openings.

So no Fantasia, no Pride, no Karl Lowe or Scott Chandler.... 2009 is gonna be very different. So it's left to NEI, SCV, and Aimachi.

I knew it wasn't a good sign when I read that post a few weeks back saying Fantasia had openings.

So no Fantasia, no Pride, no Karl Lowe or Scott Chandler.... 2009 is gonna be very different. So it's left to NEI, SCV, and Aimachi.

Let's not forget Blessed Sac - you can never count them out of the hunt!

But yeah - No Fantasia and no Pride is gonna be strange :worthy:

Later,

Mike

Let's not forget Blessed Sac - you can never count them out of the hunt!

But yeah - No Fantasia and no Pride is gonna be strange :worthy:

Later,

Mike

I hope Sac pulls something out of their hat. I was not impressed with their show last year. But then again maybe I need to look at it again. SCV's and Fantasia's show last year was just so amazing in my opinion that it made everything else seem kinda blah

No Fantasia??? This is just terrible! What they had like 10 kids and they give up??? I will hope/pray they reconsider and end up coming out.

Corona and Santa Clara will have to carry the California banner for 2009 I suppose. Will be very odd to not have Pride or Fantasia out there.... very odd indeed.

ind world class guards are like couture fashion houses producing a new collection every year!

i think of fantasia as a luxury brand who's integrity and image must now be protected.i remember when legendary designer halston licensed his name to j.c. penny's,subsequently his brand lost much of it's cache.i'm also reminded that after the great bill blass retired his fashion house was never quite the same.if there is a parallel with fashion what fantasia needs now is someone with the vision of karl lagerfeld to replace the genius of karl lowe.

thank you karl!

Edited by dugg

My bold prediction based on this news is that we will see our first international gold medalist in 2009.