2009 Shows?

PrfctTimeOfDay

I think that Karl Lowe is now working with Scott Chandler on Brass Odyssey (the new all female stage show ala Blast) in Japan.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my source tells me that michael shapiro's corona will perform to the bittersweet love song "a case of you".

not sure who's version they are using as many artists have covered this song."a case of you" was originally written and recorded by joni mitchell in 1971,rumored to have been inspired by her love affair with leonard cohen.

mr. shapiro informs me that they will perform to the diana krall version of "a case of you".

my info from zydeco is extremely positive.choreographers jennifer hinshaw,kelly stephens and tommy allen are all collaborating together on this season's show.word is that they have about four minutes of proramming finished and i understand the movement is tightly packed and very demanding.appropriately enough the costumes have a "wet" look to them and my source says they are "tighter than the bark on a tree"! :cool:

Edited by dugg

my info from zydeco is extremely positive.choreographers jennifer hinshaw,kelly stephens and tommy allen are all collaborating together on this season's show.word is that they have about four minutes of proramming finished and i understand the movement is tightly packed and very demanding.appropriately enough the costumes have a "wet" look to them and my source says they are "tighter than the bark on a tree"! :cool:

It's uncanny. The dynamics of zydeco remind me of another Dayton/WGI fav: Escapade

I can see them possibly finishing in the top 3. ..they are packed with talent this year.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

I just listened to the Diana Krall version of "A Case of You". The soundtrack has Corona written all over it. If it is anything like other shows be Corona it is going to be one of my favorites this season.

James Logan is signed up for WGI regionals and championships, so I'm assuming they are moving along just fine. Anyone know?