2009 Shows?

PrfctTimeOfDay

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome first time poster,re blessed sac,i refer you to page two of this very discussion and a succinct post by our erudite east-coaster jeremy denzer! :thumbdown:

there is alot of interesting info and inside dish on these forums if you take the time to read it! :shutup:

Edited by dugg

welcome first time poster,re blessed sac,i refer you to page two of this very discussion and a succinct post by our erudite east-coaster jeremy denzer! :thumbdown:

there is alot of interesting info and inside dish on these forums if you take the time to read it! :shutup:

my bad! :dry:

i may be a first time poster, but i've been following the discussions on this site for a few years now and i still never see much attention towards them...sortof sad if you ask me. but sorry about that dugg!

my bad! :thumbdown:

i may be a first time poster, but i've been following the discussions on this site for a few years now and i still never see much attention towards them...sortof sad if you ask me. but sorry about that dugg!

perhaps you have a point there.i would be happy to read and discuss more regarding this perrenial favorite!

let us know what you enjoy about sac and what distinct or unique qualities they bring to the activity?

their show this year sounds like a retrospective from them highlighting their decades of entertainment,standard setting design and a fierce competitive spirit!as i reported before jeff namian is back!

i look back fondly to their somber and bittersweet "my funny valentine" program from 1999,just beautiful!

Edited by dugg

perhaps you have a point there.i would be happy to read and discuss more regarding this perrenial favorite!

let us know what you enjoy about sac and what distinct or unique qualities they bring to the activity?

their show this year sounds like a retrospective from them highlighting their decades of entertainment,standard setting design and a fierce competitive spirit!as i reported before jeff namian is back!

i look back fondly to their somber and bittersweet "my funny valentine" program from 1999,just beautiful!

where to beginnn!

i just believe sac has a completely different perspective than i've seen in recent years. they always try and think outside the box from a design standpoint, opposed to just following suit and doing everything wgi wants to see...it doesn't always work out for them placement wise, but i hope they're okay with that! i completely respect their approach and motivation to change it up a little bit! :thumbdown:

I think that Sac does something that many guards are missing today. They actually spin...they do more than just dance around with equipment with a few tricks thrown in. They are famous for the difficult hand to hand combination phrases, especially on sabre.

where to beginnn!

it doesn't always work out for them placement wise, but i hope they're okay with that!

oh yeah,i bet they are completely fine with that! :thumbup:

Don't worry....I'm watchin'!!!!

my bad! :thumbup:

plymouth canton schoolastic A class will perform to "waiting for my real life to begin" as sung by colin hay.directed by the tenacious and talented jennifer leseth and assisted by collaborators john leonard and mellissa ganser.