2009 Tour Schedule is up on DCI.org

I also find it interesting that in the promo for the Atlanta Regional and the Allentown show that it states all 21 World Class Corps. When will a decision be made about Cascades and Capital Regiment I wonder?

Cascades are waiting final approval but all things are in order for them to return to World class.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also find it interesting that in the promo for the Atlanta Regional and the Allentown show that it states all 21 World Class Corps. When will a decision be made about Cascades and Capital Regiment I wonder?

IIRC that Troop didn't get official clearance until the Spring.

The Normal show is good and all, but I'm annoyed that the Midwest doesn't get a bigger event show this year. Just because we're stuck with Finals doesn't mean that we don't want to see a lot of corps locally. Madison was a great idea last year, and there was always the big show in MN.

The Normal show is good and all, but I'm annoyed that the Midwest doesn't get a bigger event show this year. Just because we're stuck with Finals doesn't mean that we don't want to see a lot of corps locally. Madison was a great idea last year, and there was always the big show in MN.

"Stuck with finals"??

Agreed, the big show at camp randall last year was awesome, i wish theyd brought that back...

No webcast of finals. The ESPN contract runs through this year. The only way finals can be broadcast in any form is on espn.

Are you sure that they can't webcast finals in 2009, 2Cool? Lots of people here were posting that 2008 was the last year of the ESPN contract...Wasn't it a three-year deal? Then it's over.

Edited by Peel Paint

No Westminster show on the schedule... again.... Thanks a lot DCI. Don't leave me hanging again like last year...

At least there's the Annapolis show this year.