• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not real if I don't get a link...

AND

I'm SICK of the stupid youtube policy. I think it's ridiculous. If it's there, why can't we share links??? Let DCI handle it and the individual corps... There're ways for them to take content they don't approve of down, so if it's been up for YEARS obviously they DON'T CARE or it's not a priority!!!! Making us PM each other and having threads deleted for mentioning youtube is just annoying. This is total hypocrisy. Welcome to the interwebs and 2008. Seriously. AND, DCP, you're not doing any "service" to the community by banning youtube links, because we're all going there anyways. RAWR! STOP BANNING YOUTUBE!!!!

LOL Are you gonna sue DCP? LOL

Someone call the a7-whaaaambulance.gif

That pic is probably in violation of some copyright... DCP should remove it since there's a minute risk they could be sued for millions.

That pic is probably in violation of some copyright... DCP should remove it since there's a minute risk they could be sued for millions.

If that's the case, somebody could probably bring a suit against you yourself for using SCV-associated imagery in your avatar and signature.

Point is, quitcha #####n

Closing this because it's generating little discussion about SCV. Please feel free to discuss what we do know about SCV's show/camps in relevant threads. If there's any new info, please feel free to start a new thread about it.