White Pants?

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are white pants a good idea for the dirtiest feet in DCI?

• Yes
    • No
    • Paula Deen

Wow...these are going to be awesome!

I like the teal pants better, but I'm curious how shoes are going to work. Black shoes worked for SCV with dark green, but I don't know about teal.......which leads me to think white?

SCV had white shoes with dark green pants prior to '84 (that being the first year they wore white pants...ratehr controversial as I recall at the time). In some ways white bucks with dark pants is even worse with bad feet than full white from teh waist down.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible the white pants are for the DM, y'know.

Y'know, that would be the logical answer. Something tells me though that in the Deep South the right answer isn't always the one the general population likes to choose...

For example: Slavery is good. --> We all know that wasn't worth fighting for.

Or: NASCAR is a dang-good sport. --> No Comment.

How about: Marrying your sister is okay. --> Maybe it is if shes drop-dead-sexy and it will actually benefit the gene-pool in the neighborhood... chances are, it may.

Paula Deen says, "Go with the Teal color... Cream is better with bacon and mayonnaise, not your pants."

Edited by SuperSmashBrothers

Okay, what an interesting thread this is.

Always interesting to hear the comments of the DCP'ers. Actually the Teal pants are for the corps proper and the Cream pants are for the DM's. There will actually be 3 shades of Teal used within the uniform. The pants being the darkest shade with the jacket containing the other 2 shades. We are extremely pleased with the job Brent has done with the uniform design and are very anxious to get the sample in.

I also like the fact that we are now known for having THE Dirtiest Feet in DCI too. We will see about that one this year. I know that our new visual staff will have something to say about that before we get to finals this year.

Thanks to all those that have given their comments to this.

that uniform is sharp...teal pants for the corps, white pants for the gm....it has great pop to it

I also like the fact that we are now known for having THE Dirtiest Feet in DCI too. We will see about that one this year. I know that our new visual staff will have something to say about that before we get to finals this year.

Sounds like a motivational T-shirt for the corps!!

Y'know, that would be the logical answer. Something tells me though that in the Deep South the right answer isn't always the one the general population likes to choose...

For example: Slavery is good. --> We all know that wasn't worth fighting for.

Or: NASCAR is a dang-good sport. --> No Comment.

How about: Marrying your sister is okay. --> Maybe it is if shes drop-dead-sexy and it will actually benefit the gene-pool in the neighborhood... chances are, it may.

Paula Deen says, "Go with the Teal color... Cream is better with bacon and mayonnaise, not your pants."

Wow, first you rip on Teal Sound then you pretty much smack the face of everything and everybody below the Mason-Dixon Line. Nice.

me too,........................those models are tall and skinny tho,.................LOL

Well then, serious measures will have to be taken to get us that slim :tongue::devil: