DCPI-11 Season Discussion

Dude, where's my scores? :smile:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores from tonights show have just been delivered by Hiro Nakamura once again... so they are being posted in about a minute!

Congrats to our new Open and A Class Champions!!!

Your teasing us. I'm sure they'll be up soon. Maybe there was a recount!

Ok, they are posted now.... I could have swore I clicked on the publish button last night..... sorry about that.

####, tanked in BOTH classes! :smile:

Les Blanc Chevalier holds off those great finals night performances to take their second DCPI trophy! The kids couldnt have been more excited that Unfini was loved so much by judges and fans alike! We knew it was a risk actually not finishing the show on purpose but IT WORKED! Thanks to the staff and all of the kids who worked so hard! it truly was our best year yet!

also congrats to Cape Cod Regiment who took 4th in Class A--and to the Class A Champs Shade..

best of luck to our brother corps the KNights who jumped up a few spots to 5th and make it into another finals! Way to go guys!

A very big congratulations to Les Blanc Chevalier for holding off Silhouette last night in Open Class. We are very proud of all the SMO corps. Especially Shade who pulled off the win in Class A among some very tough competition.

Congrats to both (Gary) Les Blanc and (Austin) Shade!! Another win for a FANFARE corps.

Well a successful season for Hawaii (5th) and Cross (5th), two top 6 finishes. Staff and kids had a great time and Hawaii getting a chance to perform to a home crowd. Both corps were ranked at the top this winter.

Jupiter(T3rd) had a solid performance yesterday afternoon although I think the judges are still getting the show mixed with the Bolts? :smile:

Glory of Aurora, despite a slight Finals-week fade, still finished a very successful first season with a 6th place finish in Class A.

Glory of Eden completed their all-original musical program with a 4th place finish in Open Class, their second consecutive Top 4 finish.

Glory of Polaris is clinging to the lead in World Class by their fingernails, and are going to do everything in their power to make sure they don't get "Blue-Deviled" out of the Glory of Music organization's first championship tonight. :sad:

Congratulations to Gary and Austin. I'll get you in the summer. :cool::smile:

Edited by hostrauser

The Elite Brigade would like to congratulate the A and Open class champions on their victory. GREAT JOB!

Our organization is also very excited to be a World class finalist for the 1st time. Things have been tight all season long and we're looking forward to a great performance tonight.

Good luck to all world class finalists tonight and a great season to all participants this year.

Edited by OTGFP951