DCPI-11 Season Discussion

Revalation has is working on a major guard rewrite for tonights show that involved some restaging of the brass and guard, new work and taking the hose out for the horn book since they are now hauling at the end of the show. Hopefully this focus on our guard and their lackluster scores will secure us a top 3 placement.

Edited by CloudHype

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosmos' staff decided against any major rewrites for this last show. After a season full of running around in circles (literally, due to our "Labyrinth" show concept), we're satisfied with the product we've got and look forward to probably getting second and missing title #4 by a few half-tenths- again. :thumbdown:

Same exact scores again in Semis

Star of Jupiter World 19.95 19.80 16.48 19.50 16.25 19.50 19.00 19.40 0.00 94.815

The Stud Bolts World 19.95 19.80 16.48 19.50 16.25 19.50 19.00 19.40 0.00 94.815

Do the scores re-generate at each level or is it inevitable that we tie again tonight? If so I hope its a tie for the gold!

Found something higher than 94.8...

but based on the semi scores, it looks like i'll still only make top 5 if i'm lucky.

And congrats to Le Blanc Chevalier and Shade... you are far better players than I.

Edited by Chris Rohn

PM it to me tomorrow, just out of curiosity I want to see.

but based on the semi scores, it looks like i'll still only make top 5 if i'm lucky.

And congrats to Le Blanc Chevalier and Shade... you are far better players than I.

i dont know about that--but thank you

I got to the chat room too late. Its my wedding anniversary and that took priority. (just barely)

Congrats to Kosmos on getting the Gold.

I did well with 2 Silvers and a Bronze. The live season should be fun and certainly more unpredictable.

Congrats to Kosmos.

Matt got his changes in before me. Time to figure out second place.

The off season is nothing but a race to get in caption changes between us two. I have no computer= I loose.

You called that one.

Congrats!

Congrats to Kosmos!! Another gold. Although sad news with the announcement we look forward to the summer season and seeing the Kosmos again one more time.

Nice job to The Fastener Group as well. Wow..2 silvers and a bronze. I would say a very successful season.

And Jupiter takes the bronze. We appreciate all the fan support this season and making the "Whitechapel" program another great one. See everyone ready to go this summer.