DCPI-11 Season Discussion

Did you use the DCI semi-finals scores for quarterfinals?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Even though the proposal says otherwise... this was the only real way to make things work correctly.

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

Yes. Even though the proposal says otherwise... this was the only real way to make things work correctly.

Noted for future seasons.

Apologies to Matt B, it was the Stud Bolts and GoP that had the 2 sets of captions I was trying to get one of. My how things are changing in this league, and that's a good thing! :smile:

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but I actually HADN'T sent in my 140 point set of captions yet when you posted that. :cool:

the Avengers have finished there season out in Hawaii at the Open Class Semifinals finishing 14th with a score of 87.580. While we didn't do as well as we had hoped, the SSYAO is still very proud of the Avengers as the corps returned to semifinals for the first time since DCPI 9 and the score of 87.580 is the highest score the corps has ever achieved! We are very pleased with all SSYAO corps and are already hard at work on next season. A special thank you goes out to The StarOrg for their kind words and support and we wish Star of Jupiter, Star of Hawaii, and Cross much luck as the season draws to a close.

AWESOME!!! Patriots sneak into finals! WOOOOOOOOOOO.

:smile:

Edited by OdeToArsenal47

I just went over all of the World Class quarters scores again and realized that the Top 12 were all separated by about a point. Its going to be an awesome finals...I'm stoked!

And congrats to all of the Open and A Class Finalists! Here is a quick list I got from today's scores:

Open Class Finalists

Les Blanc Chevaliers

Providence

Star of Hawaii

The Screws

Silhouette

Glory of Eden

Dude, Where's My Corps?

VK Too

Nastalgia

Crusion

Blaze

The Patriots

A Class Finalists

Kadence

The Bolts

Shade

Glory of Aurora

Cape Cod Regiment

Cross

The Detroit City Council

VK 3

Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble

Burning Panthers

Finger Lake Fighters

Flame

Good luck everyone!

Scores from tonights show have just been delivered by Hiro Nakamura once again... so they are being posted in about a minute!

Congrats to our new Open and A Class Champions!!!