Rochester Crusaders and Drum Corps Community Lose a great.

It is with great sadness that I bring the news of Rochester Crusaders Percussion Arranger Rick Rogers passing this late evening/early morning. Rick was a great man with a big heart. All those that knew him respected and admired him. He was a great teacher, friend and personally a newly found charished family member. We always lose the best too early and he was one of the best. Rest in peace Rick, we will all truly miss you and you will be in our hearts and music forever.

More details will be provided at a later date once arrangements are made. :tongue:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stork Family sends its heart felt condolences to Cheryl, Sara, and Josh. Rest in peace, Rick, we will all miss you.

Sorry for your loss Cru. You and the Rogers family will be in our prayers.

Wow! What shocking and terrible news! I knew Rick since his earliest days in the Appleknockers snare line. A very nice person and a great talent. You have my sincerest condolences. More details when available, please.

oh my lord... my old dear friend - what a character ...

details please

As I sit here, trying to type, I just wanted to say that we will post all details as soon as we know about honoring one of the best guys in this drum corps activity and generally the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue::sad:

I feel honored to call Rick my friend, and just in shock right now........it just plain sucks to lose such a great guy at this time.........may God keep him and cherish him as much as I and the entire Crusader Organization did!!!!

Rest in Peace,my friend......