Rochester Crusaders and Drum Corps Community Lose a great.

I"ve known Rick for over 30 years. He was a true lover of our activity. Anyone who knew Rick will always remember him with a big smile on his face.

My Prayers are with him. May God Bless Cheryl and her children for thier lost.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences to the Rogers family and to his Cru family. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim

This is a HUGE shock!!!!

My condolences to his family and to the Crusaders family for their loss.

"Farewell faithful servant!"

Please accept our most sincere condolences.. From The Caballero Family... To Rick's and the Crusader Family.... May he rest in peace..

I am still shocked by this. He was an extraordinary man with a divine power of inspiration to all who knew him of all ages. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends. Rest in peace Mr. Rogers.

flag-at-half-staff.jpg

Edited by Skydrummer9

Deepest condolences from the Mighty St. Joe's Family to Rick's and the Crusaders' Families. Unfortunately we all know too well how such a loss like this can affect the entire drum corps world.

May you rest in peace Rick.

Truly shocking news and another terrible loss to the drum corps fraternity. I came to know Rick just a few years ago when we were referred to him for some custom-made drums. Not only did he possess a tremendous talent for drumming and drum construction, but he was a real gentleman to know and deal with. His goal was to please us with every detail we requested.

Watching him on the field at Scranton and again at DCA last summer, I couldn't help but feel that he was out there loving every minute of what he was doing.

On behalf of the Caballeros Alumni drum section, my heartfelt condolences to the Rogers family, and the entire Crusader organization.

Rest in peace, Rick.