Serenade in Brass

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOO HOOO!!!!!.....I have to change the list of my past and present affiliations but I have joined the Bucs Alumni and it will be the first time I have performed in front of a crowd in 18 years.....CAN"T WAIT. :thumbup::sad::sad:

George,

Donna and I will look for you in Harrisburg!! :w00t: (We'll be with Fran and Barb Haring, I'm the very short and wide one....LOL)

Our little guy just finished surgery and is in recovery doing well, Thanks for all the well wishes.

Great news!! :thumbup:

Congrats on the joining.... Will be at the show watching... and enjoying...

Donna and I will be waving to you and Kris again this year... LOL :thumbup:

George,

Donna and I will look for you in Harrisburg!! :thumbup: (We'll be with Fran and Barb Haring, I'm the very short and wide one....LOL)

tony I could never forget who you are....looking forward to seeing you and Donna again. Fran? I'll handle it as long as he's not wearing one of his infamous shirts.

We're putting in alot of work. Rehersal every Friday this month and Gino is coming in the last weekend to work with the field corps and he'll be in front of us that Friday to do some work. A true legend. i think I'm working harder in the alumni corps then I did in the field corps.....lol

tony I could never forget who you are....looking forward to seeing you and Donna again. Fran? I'll handle it as long as he's not wearing one of his infamous shirts.

No worries....I'll be incognito that day..... probably a t-shirt or something.....LOL

George, it will be great to see you on stage with the Bucs Alumni!!!! :thumbup:

Fran

Donna and I will be waving to you and Kris again this year... LOL :thumbup:

Oy, hoping this year the driver (my turn now) will not be sick like last year and we can actually speak to each other instead of booking out ahead of the crowd. (Oh crap was that Tony I just ran by :sad: )

Oh crud haven't sent my $$$ in yet, better call my sister tonight to get her "Go to the Forum... Hmmm... let me see.... Oh #### yeah... Always". :w00t:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

I will be there wearing a blouse.