Serenade in Brass

Our little guy just finished surgery and is in recovery doing well, Thanks for all the well wishes.

Great news, Marty!!! Give "Babybucs" our best. Now that should be motivation to get him up and about in a hurry - wanting to hunt me down.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOO HOOO!!!!!.....I have to change the list of my past and present affiliations but I have joined the Bucs Alumni and it will be the first time I have performed in front of a crowd in 18 years.....CAN"T WAIT. :thumbup::w00t::sad:

Congrats on the joining.... Will be at the show watching... and enjoying...

Our little guy just finished surgery and is in recovery doing well, Thanks for all the well wishes.

That's wonderful news, Marty!

Robbie

Outstanding news!!!!!

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

glad to see the good news Marty!

Thanks again to all. Just got home a couple hours ago. Didn't do much today, but wait and worry...we're exhausted!

First thing Gerry wanted when we walked in the door was FOOD! Good for him. It was rather extensive, (very extensive), oral surgery, ehhhhh, you really don't wanna know. But he couldn't have anything solid. I made him a big bowl of chocalate pudding and that satisfied him and Tara and he conked out.

After the wounds heal, he has some more oral stuff to be done. Uncomfortable, but not as serious as surgery.

Serenade in Brass, I may be there as a spectator.

Thought Geiger was the one who explained (or is that echhh-splained) it to me but not sure when he stopped marching.

All I'll say is.... drum line thing... drum line thing... drum line thing...... :thumbup:

I "marched" in '84 LMAO.... People say the corps was on the field for Prelims. I didn't "see" it... and I was there.... :w00t:

i saw it but dont remember it...stayed up too late at the hotel the night before.

and trust me...the newer generation wasnt as Brut crazy as that crew. we kept it alive for hype purposes only

awesome! great news!!!

Glad to hear it went well for him, Marty!

Continued best wishes to your son for his recovery, and to you and to Mrs. Martybucs for the strength, patience and energy you'll need. He can't be feeling all that bad with chocolate pudding as his first meal at home!

(Reminds me of an old Bill Cosby routine about getting his tonsils out. Catch phrase: 'Ice cream! We're gonna get ice cream!' If you know the routine, you'll know what I mean.)

Hope you make it to the Serenade In Brass.

i saw it but dont remember it...stayed up too late at the hotel the night before.

and trust me...the newer generation wasnt as Brut crazy as that crew. we kept it alive for hype purposes only

I am sure the "maryland crew" stepped up to the plate on that one,back in 91!