Best crowds/Worst crowds you've played for.

I do agree that the crowd was very into most corps in 2008. When I was in view of/in the stadium on semis, most corps that i saw got standing ovations before they were done with their show. though i was only there for six or seven performances...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Crowd response was definitely awesome in '09, at least for most of the corps.

Anyway Stanford and Charolotte definitely had the best crowds of '08, at least from what I see from the FN

Since you went into the future can you tell me some lottery picks or who wins the WS or who wins the NBA Title? OH BETTER, did you grab a bracket from the MARCH MADNESS, I always suck at the ESPN bracketology things...

The lottery picks and what week would be AWEESOME!

:smile:

Best- Evansville, IN. Normal, IL. Madison, WI. Whitewater, WI. Denver, CO.

Worst- Naperville, IL. Allentown, PA. Toledo, OH.

Best: Normal, IL - 2002.

I can remember walking down the far sideline of the football field, then turning to the right to face the screaming bandos that I used to be part of. At that moment a chill ran up my spine like I will never forget. I can honestly say these were my 15 minutes of fame right here. Then after the final note was played and I heard the ear-splitting cheers, that same chill ran up my spine again.

Worst: Jacksonville, AL - 2004

Why this show? If anybody has heard of the "Kill Bill" incident, you'll understand why.

Best- Evansville, IN. Normal, IL. Madison, WI. Whitewater, WI. Denver, CO.

Worst- Naperville, IL. Allentown, PA. Toledo, OH.

Evansville used to be good, then the area high school marching bands quit coming and then last year it was put to rest.

The Boston CYO's were always my favorite crowds....every year I marched. They were hard corps drum corps fans.

I don't remember any bad crowds at any of the show I marched at in 4 years.

Agree. Great Crowds there in Boston for that show. Usually between 15-20,000, and loving every minute of it, with palpable electicity in the air. Great venue too for the show. ( Boston College's Alumni Stadium )

Edited by BRASSO