Has any other Corps in DCA

From the Land of MBI

It's my buddy, Goalieguy!

My friend, I've seen from here to far

By airplane shuttle bus or car

It's quite a lot of fun to see

The camraderie of corps, like we

Dont matter where you marched, my friends.

We're all friends to the end!

(Wow.............you even inspired a spontaneous poem, bro!)

Rich is a poet....? Now that's really Skarey :smile:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this place. We could also have a hockey tournament between all the Canadians and our US brothers. I would bring the real Canadian beer!

It might be a bit scary...4 of the 8 sheets are OLYMPIC size...the 4 new ones are the "regular" 200 X 85

They brought "Stan" to town a few years back and had it on display there...My son had his picture taken with "Le Coupe du Stanley"...one of his big time hockey memories (other than having it done again at the HHOF in TO a few years later)

That could be really cool...a Minnesota vs. Canadian drum corps hockey battle...

Pat

It might be a bit scary...4 of the 8 sheets are OLYMPIC size...the 4 new ones are the "regular" 200 X 85

They brought "Stan" to town a few years back and had it on display there...My son had his picture taken with "Le Coupe du Stanley"...one of his big time hockey memories (other than having it done again at the HHOF in TO a few years later)

That could be really cool...a Minnesota vs. Canadian drum corps hockey battle...

Pat

Between Empire, Cru Brigs & Cabs, there are enough Canadians to create two teams.

I see golf there as well, that would be nice.

Rich is a poet....? Now that's really Skarey :ph34r:

:smile:

OH GENE!! BOOOO!!!!!! :blink:

:blink::smile:

And you're NOT running and hiding? :smile:

ROTFLMAO !! :tongue:

Pat

West Coast for the Stanford show or the Renegades home show? I haven't even heard a rumor of a corps thinking about it. Is it that big of a deal for one other corps to travel? Come on out!! You know you'll be treated like royalty out here. Trav P.S. trust me when I tell you we understand that it is expensive for a whole corps to travel, but is it just the money?

idk thats a hard one, perhaps if there was sufficient fundalation, and ridiculously low travel expenses, you might see more corps from the east...not to mention kick butt pay for the show...but then again, if all those things were taken into account, and still met, in the future i would definitely like to goto that show, but im not the corps director.

Edited by lupin

Between Empire, Cru Brigs & Cabs, there are enough Canadians to create two teams.

I see golf there as well, that would be nice.

Just an FYI - Minnesota has more golf courses per capita than any other state..That being said, it's still a bear trying to get a decent tee time..

BTW - the TPC course near the Nat'l Sports Center in Blaine was designed by 'The King' himself, Arnold Palmer..It's where they have the annual Champions tour stop every year...

Pat

Just an FYI - Minnesota has more golf courses per capita than any other state..That being said, it's still a bear trying to get a decent tee time..

BTW - the TPC course near the Nat'l Sports Center in Blaine was designed by 'The King' himself, Arnold Palmer..It's where they have the annual Champions tour stop every year...

Pat

Unfortunately you can't play unless you have a membership or know someone who will take you...that part stinks!!! :blink:

one thing I hate is a troublemaker............ :smile: Let the fireworks begin!

Edited by Borg Bari

Pat

well in Minnesota you only have 3 good months to play in before the snow comes back