Best Madison Show ever

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta jump in with 92 here. I like lots of Madison shows, and 88 and 95 definitely are awesome shows along with many, many others. But 92 is one show that gets me every single time I listen to it. (at least once a week) The push after the percussion feature is just incredible!

I know I'm in the minority here, but two Madison shows that everybody worships have really never done much for me. 1997 and 1999. I was really looking forward to JCS, too. Very let down by that one. Oh well...

So, um, which show *did* you like?

Mike

I know I'm in the minority here, but two Madison shows that everybody worships have really never done much for me. 1997 and 1999. I was really looking forward to JCS, too. Very let down by that one. Oh well...

You're not walking alone. I thought '97 was good - but not "El Toro Caliente" good. And '99 was good too - just not Madison OTT good. I just felt like it could have been even more than it was. Of course, I may be heavily biased toward the Knights '85 JCS.

1.) 97

2.) 95

3.) 92, the push at the end is just too good

4.) 99

5.) 03