2009 DCI Fan Network

Looks like the followed what they did for the WGI Fan Network. Same deal applied.

Think you're right. If you select WGI in the pulldown, I think we are looking at our new interface...

http://www.thefannetwork.org/index.cfm?network_id=3

Edited by CUDAKITE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been emailing the support people for Fan Network for a month or so now, trying to get them to fix all of the 2008 Bloomington videos. When you click on one of them, the Allentown video pops up instead. I emailed them like six times, and only got a response on my second email. The videos still haven't been fixed and its been almost two months. With this kind of customer support and response to problems, what does that say about how much they really care?

If it's Finals that you're looking for, DCI is most likely handling it the way they did last year meaning that the '08 videos (Finals) won't be accessible on TFN until the '09 season starts.

Thanks to all who responded. Working a lot of nights and weekends, I want to make sure I'll get my $$$'s worth.

Glad to hear DCI is working out the kinks. kinda like waiting a couple of years into a car's model run before buying one.

Now, if DCP could fix the glitch that signs me off all the time, that would be cool! Do others with Windows Vista have this problem?

Garry in Vegas

PS Save the anti-Vista comments. I've heard them all. It is what it is.

Edited by CrunchyTenor

My FanNetwork isn't working. I login, but it had an "unexpected error." Does anyone else have this problem?

I was able to log in, but I guess my membership has expired: time to re-up.

I dig the new look!

So far the live streaming broadcast seems small, but they've only put up the early season/smaller shows:

* June 20 Annapolis (non-membership one-time price of $14.95)

* June 27 Stanford (non-membership one-time price of $14.95)

* July 11 Denver (non-membership one-time price of $19.95)

I would, however, assume that all of the big regionals are also going to be streamed (as in past years), though those shows are not listed on the FanNetwork streaming schedule currently.

At this writing, I too can login but when I try clicking on stuff to view, most of it just spawns off a whole series of error messages. The programmers are probably working on the website right now. The official rollout is supposed to happen Wednesday, May 6th, and everyone who subscribed last year is supposed to get a free week to check it out.

Edited by Peel Paint

At this writing, I too can login but when I try clicking on stuff to view, most of it just spawns off a whole series of error messages. The programmers are probably working on the website right now. The official rollout is supposed to happen Wednesday, May 6th, and everyone who subscribed last year is supposed to get a free week to check it out.

heh - "75MB Upload Test

Please pray this works."

Love the look - like the social tab too.

Edited by Bydloyoho

Yeah I'm having trouble with it too. It'll probably be ready tomorrow. Looks great so far though.

In other news, check out Blue Knights "new" logo at the top!

Edited by NR_Ohiobando