OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

I assume that Relampago's guard uni will be different though, correct? More like the one shown on the Scout's webpage? I would imagine so....I'd like to see a picture of him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to be sitting at the Georgia Dome in July and hear the crowd reaction when they come out of the tunnel in those guard uniforms! That place is going to go nuts with excitment I think.

I assume that Relampago's guard uni will be different though, correct? More like the one shown on the Scout's webpage? I would imagine so....I'd like to see a picture of him.

It's probably a secret until the first show.

And in first place, with 27 pages and 264 replies...The Madison Scouts!

:thumbup:

I stand corrected.......it looks like the sentence that included the word "hate" has been removed. The changes regarding the uni. will take some getting used to for all of us die hard Scout purists.

Yes, removed because you are right - it is too strong of word. I edited quickly though :thumbup: I very much dislike the red sash/cape thing. The best Scouts uni ever, IMO, was 2005. I have no idea why they had to change that uni at all - classy, elegant and beautiful. But, we will see. Maybe I will like it more as I get used to it. The guard uni's though - super cool but strange and will take time to get used to - if that makes sense.

It's probably a secret until the first show.

Nah, not unless he wasn't in costume Wednesday night at the dress rehearsal. I would assume we just didn't get a picture of him. I could be WAAAY off, but it looks as though there's going to be a "superhero" with a bunch of "villains" (those in black) who he interacts with during the show. Of course, I haven't seen anything more than the rest of us who haven't been to a rehearsal, so this is only my guess.

And in first place, with 27 pages and 264 replies...The Madison Scouts!

:tongue:

It was only a matter of time. :thumbup:

uniforms aside - the main thing is the music :blink: and the choreography/drill :blink:

Thank your lucky stars that the comic strip plot is not being narrated :tongue::blink:

GO SCOUTS!!!!!!

Based on what I've seen this show will get people talking... I'd say more but this is the friendly thread.

Well, look who's here, Mr. Positive.

For what it's worth, I hope the Troopers have a fabulous year. Every Trooper I have ever meet in person, has been a classy individual.