OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going up to Stillwater on Saturday (Drum Beauty, ahhh the memories that show brings to mind). Very excited to see the men of Madison 2009 edition. Good luck boys. Enjoy every minute of it.

We all should get together.

Going up to Stillwater on Saturday (Drum Beauty, ahhh the memories that show brings to mind). Very excited to see the men of Madison 2009 edition. Good luck boys. Enjoy every minute of it.

Those are BY FAR one of the coolest guard uniforms I've seen....at least since the "pirates" in '97 and maybe ever! Aside from Crown's "horses" being right up there, these have to be tops in probably the last 15-20 years, IMO. I'm so psyched!

Sorry...I know i'm repeating myself here...i'm just still so shocked. Haha

POW!!!

those are a joke right ?

terrible terrible :tongue:

worse than Crowns toga uniforms

I would say so, too, but Madison is embracing the corniness of their show concept. The guard unis work perfectly for that.

For Crown, it sounds like they're trying to be very serious with "The Grass is Greener" concept, and the stuff sewn on the unis just didn't work.

Meh...I don't like the sashes at all (hopefully that changes by the time I go to Murfreesboro). Guard unis are cool though =)

they will make the corps look VERY dirty.

need to tie them down a bit so they don't fly.

too big....

and the guard uniform is terrible.

a step back from a CLASS corps.

is the show supposed to be funny ??

They almost look like the black "bad Spidey-suit". I predict that not only will they be the perfect uniform to sell the show concept, but they will also generate more buzz than practically anything else that happens on the field in DCI this summer. No doubt it could be an experiment that falls squarely on its face...but I don't think it will. I still give the designers a big :tongue: for having the guts to throw it out there!