OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

My son is currently in the corp. We live in Tennesse and this is our only time toget a chance to see him before finals week. I was planning on coming to Murray, Ky on Wednesday. I am confused. Will they be at Murray High School or Murray State. HELP! I have tried to contact my son but you know how that goes. Information is spotty at best. Please let me know where I will be able to meet up with the corp at say lunch time.

THANKS so much!!!!!! :worthy::doh::doh:

I just read a similar question on the Scouts Face book page.

They are staying at Murray HS and rehearsing at the HS in the am.

They move to Murray State in the afternoon and evening for rehearsal.

12 hour rehearsal days. I'm sure you can't wait to see your son.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are housing at:

Murray HS

501 Doran Road

Murray, KY 42071

They will rehearse at the HS in the mornings there then shuttle over to Murray State University stadium in the afternoon and evenings for full corps rehearsals at a very nice facility.

THANK YOU!!!!

ugh. i was graciously invited by Mr. Bill L. to come watch the guys rehearse tonight at Stewart Stadium. however...that's not going to look like it's going to happen. blame mother nature. http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/...rly_topnav_golf

Screw Mother Nature!!! Just go...you know you wanna... :doh:

well, it's still not raining here yet. there are three short bands of slow-moving, heavy rain about 15 miles from the house. we're currently under a flash flood warning because the storm cells are supposed to pour at least 2 inches. lord knows if i get a mile down the road, it'll come a Johnstown flood.

well, i guess i'll see them @ Finals (hopefully!)

well, it's still not raining here yet. there are three short bands of slow-moving, heavy rain about 15 miles from the house. we're currently under a flash flood warning because the storm cells are supposed to pour at least 2 inches. lord knows if i get a mile down the road, it'll come a Johnstown flood.

well, i guess i'll see them @ Finals (hopefully!)

as well as Phantom too (hopefully)

Just a few update's from Scout camp.

Rain !

Practice in the rain.

Feasted in the rain. ( They ate like KINGS ! )

Practice more.

I'm soaked so I ran home put on some dry unddies !

Headed back now with rain coat on.

Love what I've seen so far with the change's

The corps will be at Murray State at 7:30 wedsday mornin' till 8:00 wedsday night.

I believe there will be a run-through at 7:30 that night.

More later when I get back off tour !

Bill

"POW"

Edited by Bill L.