OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

Hi all,

Family friends in the Atlanta area would like to watch the Scouts rehearse on Saturday morning. Would they be rehearsing that morning at Duluth High school? Any info. would be passed along and greatly appreciated!

Hope our Men blow away at least one competitor tonight! POW!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Family friends in the Atlanta area would like to watch the Scouts rehearse on Saturday morning. Would they be rehearsing that morning at Duluth High school? Any info. would be passed along and greatly appreciated!

Hope our Men blow away at least one competitor tonight! POW!!

Most likely they will stay and rehearse at the school, that's what they did in S A.

Wow!!!..........waiting for you mathematicians out their to do closer analysis, but at first blush, it would seem that the Scouts are heading the wrong direction after 3 days of practice in Kentucky!! Every one else has been tweaking and fixing as well.........what gives???????????

Wow!!!..........waiting for you mathematicians out their to do closer analysis, but at first blush, it would seem that the Scouts are heading the wrong direction after 3 days of practice in Kentucky!! Every one else has been tweaking and fixing as well.........what gives???????????

They got pummeled in Visual GE and Ensemble. I'm guessing it will take a few shows for the changes to settle in.

On the plus side, guard score was up a full point. Music scores are also going up.

14 days and 10 shows before semifinals. Time to turn up the heat.

They got pummeled in Visual GE and Ensemble. I'm guessing it will take a few shows for the changes to settle in.

On the plus side, guard score was up a full point. Music scores are also going up.

14 days and 10 shows before semifinals. Time to turn up the heat.

Vince,

I knew I could count on you to give me something to hold on to.

Edited by Mad75

On the upside, I'm loving the addition to the uni. :tongue:

On the upside, I'm loving the addition to the uni. :tongue:

Which would be what????

Fear not...once the Scouts add the prancing male performing artist, their scores will skyrocket through the roof!

pOW! That was cheap...

Well, it looks like in most captions that the Men can control, they are moving up. Great job on the Music Caption - ahead of Troopers by a nice margin in at least one category. Would like to see Percussion scoring better. Wonder what's up in there? Color guard - good job moving up - keep it up!

Can someone explain the difference between GE/Visual/prfm and the next big category (Visual/Perf/tech and excl)? I see opposite kinds of scoring in these categories with both Scouts and Blue Knights. Is one more a score of the designers and one of the performers?

Keep the faith -- Let's pass Spirit and Colts in Atlanta!! POW!