Open Class Predictions

I no longer believe anything on DCP. LOL. I'll leave it to the judges to say how good a corps is this year. We will see, soon!

like i said it's all hype. to hear everybody talk every corps is gonna win. good luck to all.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I no longer believe anything on DCP. LOL. I'll leave it to the judges to say how good a corps is this year. We will see, soon!

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Its really what it comes down too.

I am not biased in any way towards MBI... but they deserved every bit of that second place that they earned. The battery was awesome and in my opinion the hornline should have won brass. I think that was the result of where they were slotted in prelims. All-in-all I think the judges got 1st and 2nd and 3rd right last year. My opinion, of course.

MBI did win the ensemble brass caption last year.

That, plus their formidable percussion section and rejuvenated color guard should provide lots of wonderful speculation this year :)

Edited by Ron H

Just saying

Well, that's just fine. MBI and Empire have always enjoyed a wonderful relationship. Empire has always been a most gracious corps to Minnesota Brass, Inc. And those of us in MBI have always appreciated their friendship and support, which goes back at least 20 years.

Empire Statesmen have always been one of the great "class acts" in DCA. To be in their company last year was truly one of the greatest memories I have ever had in DCA.

Edited by Ron H

Well, that's just fine. MBI and Empire have always enjoyed a wonderful relationship. Empire has always been a most gracious corps to Minnesota Brass, Inc. And those of us in MBI have always appreciated their friendship and support, which goes back at least 20 years.

Empire Statesmen have always been one of the great "class acts" in DCA. To be in their company last year was truly one of the greatest memories I have ever had in DCA.

Yes we have a wondeful relationship with MBI. They deserved second place last year. Last year when we shook their hands for taking second place was an example of that relationship.

Good luck this year MBI :thumbup:

Who are you kidding Jeff, you always go by who has the coolest Parking Lot Warmups..

No he doesn't wanna watch the lines in the lot even though i begged him to last year!

p.s. Timmy Allen is my hero :thumbup:

Can't wait to see all corps this year! Is going to be an exciting season of drum corps!

***LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY***

Support your favorite Corps - purchase your tickets to shows TODAY!

www.dcacorps.org

for show information.

:thumbup:

Edited by David Hobart

Who are you kidding Jeff, you always go by who has the coolest Parking Lot Warmups. If it were up to you, you'd give out a trophy for "Best Doo-Rags."

As Pepe The Great once told us: "Be Full, Be Done, Be Entertaining, or Shut Up."

an FYI Tom....i got tired of watching parking lot warmups about 10 years ago. Ya know why?

because some people put more emphasis on ramming #### in the lot than on making what they play in the field musical and clean.

give me someone good on the move over someone playing whatever ripped off SCV exercise anyday.

and you're just jealous of the pink bandanas. just for that I may have to get you one :thumbup: