Quitting this late in the season

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry, I had to quit a corps two weeks before the first show when my parents split. I just hope this is not your age out year.

last year someone went through all of move ins and camps quit after the first show. the second show was his home show he didnt play and just left.

last year someone went through all of move ins and camps quit after the first show. the second show was his home show he didnt play and just left.

People like that should be blacklisted from DCI -_-

As for the original topic: I'm sorry to hear about that. Is this your age-out? If not, you can audition next year, yeah?

People like that should be blacklisted from DCI -_-

As for the original topic: I'm sorry to hear about that. Is this your age-out? If not, you can audition next year, yeah?

Come on. Stuff happens. These individuals are still pretty much kids. They should get the benefit of a doubt. Why did the OP have to quit? I know it's personal, but life happens.

life happens and i am sure most corps understand, even if it isnt what they want.