Blue Stars and...

What a bunch of DBs posting to this thread. When the Blue Stars announced their Indianapolis grand premier, they said they would be have individual performances by Blue Star members. I would guess this is what you are seeing. DCI has woodwinds competing in IE DCI week. This is no big deal and to think that anyone would walk out on a kid or boo a kid when he is giving an individual performance is simply asinine.

what about "we're not booing the kids"... that was a popular argument in 2007.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of DBs posting to this thread. When the Blue Stars announced their Indianapolis grand premier, they said they would be have individual performances by Blue Star members. I would guess this is what you are seeing. DCI has woodwinds competing in IE DCI week. This is no big deal and to think that anyone would walk out on a kid or boo a kid when he is giving an individual performance is simply asinine.

Hey, I just posted a pic. I didn't make any kinds of assumptions about clarinets in shows or the death of DCI.

I'm obviously in it for the lulz.

What a bunch of DBs posting to this thread.

This is no big deal and to think that anyone would walk out on a kid or boo a kid when he is giving an individual performance is simply asinine.

DB #42, reporting for duty. :tongue:

It's really not that big of a deal . . .no matter how much "for the kids" you want to slather on top of it. If you don't like something, you don't stick around for it . . .no matter if it's a movie, a song on the radio, or a drum corps encore. I seriously doubt anyone is going to boo an encore performance, anyway.

Plenty of people bolt after scores at a show and don't stay for encores. Perhaps we should go after them . . .shame on them for trying to beat traffic or wanting to buy a tshirt!

When the Blue Stars announced their Indianapolis grand premier, they said they would be have individual performances by Blue Star members. I would guess this is what you are seeing.

Well, thanks for the nugget of info in there after insulting all of us DB's. :thumbup:

George Hopkins secretly does a happy dance coupled with an evil laugh.

Here it is. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure out a way to drag George Hopkins into this.

what about "we're not booing the kids"... that was a popular argument in 2007.

"we're not booing the kids"......im going to one of the shows this Saturday, Im really hoping that I wont have to hear people with that thought going through their heads.

"Here it is. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure out a way to drag George Hopkins into this."

It was inevitable.

your right, as inevitable as breathing and blinking

"Here it is. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure out a way to drag George Hopkins into this."

It was inevitable.

It's kinda like Godwin's law............for drum corps nerds. :thumbup: