Riverside Das Pancake House

-IMHO, BD showed they are better then the east coast corps. Once they get back east, it's going to get fun.

I'm sure BD are great - but it's hard to make this kind of statement until they're all on the same field on the same night.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate newseditor for demonstrating that he's not playing favorites. Very different review from last night...especially of BD. Glad to see him actually going by the corps shows he sees on a specific night, not by the way he feels about corps themselves.

Hope to see more play by play type stuff from him this year.

This show is so beautiful musically! Drums are on fire... Horns have a deep, rich sound.

And earlier I meant no one was sitting. Huge standing ovation during the company front

time for Clowns.

Not sure if I like the encores before the scores.

hey thanks. 'Not sure if I like the encores before the scores.' Me too not sure, good for promotion but overtime for the kids, um cmm; imo.

I appreciate newseditor for demonstrating that he's not playing favorites. Very different review from last night...especially of BD. Glad to see him actually going by the corps shows he sees on a specific night, not by the way he feels about corps themselves.

Wish the judges would do that....

Hope to see more play by play type stuff from him this year.

:thumbup::sad: :sad: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Final thoughts...

-BD showed all of us that last night was a bad show. They are a championship caliber corps. The muddy sections were much more clear tonight and they played and marched with much more enthusiasm.

-SCV was much better tonight, but they are 3 points behind, maybe more. They will be fine, the show works!

-IMHO, BD showed they are better then the east coast corps. Once they get back east, it's going to get fun.

-Academy has aspirations of cracking the top 12. And they just might do it.

I'm headed home y'all

tHANKS! :sad:

For the ones asking for seniors...

Did not get to see kingsmen... their numbers are lower DCI minimum (at least they were yesterday), but I loved the music

Socal nailed the show tonight, we need to work on some things, but the show went well... still need to put the closer on the field.

Blue Devils and SCV were great... it will be a great season

For the ones asking for seniors...

Did not get to see kingsmen... their numbers are lower DCI minimum (at least they were yesterday), but I loved the music

Socal nailed the show tonight, we need to work on some things, but the show went well... still need to put the closer on the field.

Blue Devils and SCV were great... it will be a great season

I just saw Dream on the fa network from Walnut...MAN...They shrunk. 14 brass???? I understand the drum issue, but that's the smallest brass line they've ever had....even in the charter year we had around 22-24.

Kmen were not on the feed....smaller than 30 bodies and they got let on the field? This must be a change from last year, because without 30 bodies, DCI-P wouldn't even consider En Garde.