When will Crown pass the Cadets?

Well this decade, I have usually loved the Cadets shows during the ODD years the best (01,03,05,07,??)...so we'll see.

I just want to yell out at the end of the year EAST!!!!!!!!!! ..and I don't care which corps is on top, as long as they are from the East.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, they want to win REALLY BAD. It's pretty obvious.

Uh, maybe they want to put on a really good show that people, such as myself, will enjoy. If you don't like it that's fine, no point in making accusations.

Well this decade, I have usually loved the Cadets shows during the ODD years the best (01,03,05,07,??)...so we'll see.

I just want to yell out at the end of the year EAST!!!!!!!!!! ..and I don't care which corps is on top, as long as they are from the East.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

MIDWEST

Please. Cadets have nine Championships already. Sure they may want to win, but I am pretty sure it's not "REALLY BAD" as you put it.

This year, yeah, they want to play it safe and go with something they know because they want the win. It's not dumb, and it's not a cynical move on their part - it just is what it is.

I thought from the hype (of some) that the Cadets had the best show of all time last year.\

I think you will be hard pressed to find quotes on this.

Now they are going "old school" because they badly want a win for their anniversary.

Or because they just want to do something different. They certainly don't have to go "old school" to win. They won in 2005 with a show that nobody would consider to be "old school" and they almost won in 2007 with a show that was even less old school.

How come all of those great ideas aren't so great anymore?

Maybe they just want to do something different? That's what they do.

Hell, stick some narration and ample electronics in there.

Why? Not every show needs these things.

This year, yeah, they want to play it safe and go with something they know because they want the win. It's not dumb, and it's not a cynical move on their part - it just is what it is.

Neither of us knows that for sure so we can't really say unless we talk to the source.

Speaking of midwest, I haven't seen any reviews on Bluecoats, Phantom or Cavies. What's going on with them?

A lot of rained out shows...