2009 Rankings

renegades suck. we'll be lucky to make finals, to say nothing of surpassing 8th place.

Yeah, we got an 82.8something or other last night, but that hardly matters.......we'll get our REAL score DCA weekend with REAL judges who know exactly how to precisely judge a California based corps. Of this, I have no doubt.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updated...

this is wrong. there are no lewisburg scores. try it again spandy.

INteresting that there are 12 Open class corps with scores, yet the DCP ranking system only lists 8 corps. Anyone know why or if there is a reason for this?

Our Caption Ranking system uses only the recap details to calculate corps' scores and ranking. None of the DCI shows have published the DCA recaps - so we're unable to include data for those performances, sadly.

If corps directors would like to provide us with official recaps for those events, I would be more than happy to include them in our reporting systems. Just drop me a PM and we'll arrange the transfer.

Thanks

-john

Heavyrifleguy

You did Not miss the Memo.

Neither You, Brigs, Fusion, Excel, or Shen. are from Auburn. BUT that is where the SCORE next to your name is from.

Edited by OldStyleCorps

lewisburg scores. i guess this will change thigs.

Lewisburg, PA - 07/18/2009

Buccaneers 84.363

CorpsVets 76.213

Brigadiers 75.788

Bushwackers 72.413

I normally would not touch this thread with a ten foot pole - BUT

scores for the Lewisburg and Lawrence shows were posted as soon as they were announced last night...

The California show was 3 hours later... Posting that score without updating the rest of the scores (which were available MUCH earlier) takes away all credibility... and was simply the wrong thing to do...

I congratulate Renegades on their fine showing so far this year...

updated...

Hi, just need clarification why Grenadiers are 3'rd place with a 67.013 and Fusion is 2'nd with a 66.750?/ I am new to these polls etc..maybe there is some other, factors that i am not understanding..Thanks!!!

I normally would not touch this thread with a ten foot pole - BUT

scores for the Lewisburg and Lawrence shows were posted as soon as they were announced last night...

The California show was 3 hours later... Posting that score without updating the rest of the scores (which were available MUCH earlier) takes away all credibility... and was simply the wrong thing to do...

I congratulate Renegades on their fine showing so far this year...

I miss the days when Renegades were judged on DCI Div 2/3 sheets, and the score they got at the DCI shows was typically 400 points below the Jamaican bobsled team -- but the Renegades were faithfully ranked in DCA by that score in this newsgroup anyway. Now, that was credibility. The shoe is on the other hand now, isn't it? :whistle: