2009 Rankings

For whatever early season scores are worth, (especially in the midwest) Kilties have a right to enjoy the present company they are keeping scorewise. This is definitely a positive tweaking to the 08 Renaissance show concept and what strikes me most ( altho I am knocking on wood as I say this) is that the leadership of Scott Stewart is beginning to pay off particularly in the performance psychology of this corps which has a bit of a reputation for leaving its best performances on the practice fields and going deer-in-the-headlights for shows. Clearly me not being there is an improvement! Stewart had his "orientation year" in 08 and now I expect he will work his well known magic on this organization.

Come DCA time, I believe that crowds will be mightly entertained by the corps whatever their finish.

Great job.Keep up the good work this summer and hope to see you makeing finals this season.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun Devils' first show is July 10th. It's a DCI show, though, but it's still on DCA sheets.

Sun Devils' first show is July 10th. It's a DCI show, though, but it's still on DCA sheets.

Thanks for the correction... Sun Devils aren't listed at Valdosta on the DCI schedule, but they are on the show's website

Hope to be able to catch part of your performance.Best of luck to you.

I think it's in everyone's best interest to sever this tangent right now. A random person making a random comment about their OWN PERSONAL OPINION is no excuse to bash or otherwise tear down any corps. Let's get this back on track, 2009 Rankings.

Thanks.

Trash talking is part of drumcorps. I have been involved in this activity well over 40 years as a marching member,a parent of two kids who marched,and as a volunteer. Trash talking hasn't made me PC and I sleep well at night. It is what it is.

Mike

Looking forward to DCA weekend.

Thanks for the correction... Sun Devils aren't listed at Valdosta on the DCI schedule, but they are on the show's website

No prob. We also perform the day after at Orlando.

I'm really looking forward to seeing CorpsVets, Alliance, and Sun Devils when they come up to Nashville in August! I haven't been to a show in a few years, so I'm excited!

Heard a lot of good stuff about all these groups; hope all the hype is true! thumbup.gif

SCORES SHMORES!!!!

:worthy::ph34r::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :ph34r::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

AH, that felt good. Nice to DCP hasn't changed. Keep stirring it up, Spandy. See you tomorrow for some real drum corps, not this conjecture BS.

oops, sorry. lol.

Edited by sydstranda

1. Carolina Crown 83.000

2. Holy Name Cadets 81.700

3. Blue Devils 81.650

4. Santa Clara Vanguard 79.750

5. Cavaliers 79.000

6. Phantom Regiment 78.400

7. Bluecoats 77.450

8. Boston Crusaders 76.000

9. Blue Stars 74.700

10. Blue Knights 72.350

11. Glassmen 72.000

12. Troopers 69.700

13. Madison Scouts 69.400

14. Spirit 69.300

15. Colts 68.500

16. The Academy 67.700

17. Crossmen 67.600

18. Mandarins 65.150

19. Pacific Crest 64.800

20. Jersey Surf 64.700

21. Pioneer 63.600

You know you posted this in the DCA forum right?