Crown will not beat the Cadets

As one of the creators of the "borg" , the term can not be used on Carolina Crown, they would be known as "crownies"

So hows things in the land of the borg and crownie anyway ?

Geoffrey

I thought the writers of Star Trek were the original creators of "borg".

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well...you know. I mean here my friend......so, anything new here in this place ??

Geoffrey

Not really. Same ol same ol stuff.....

Actually, one thing is there's this guy "kevingamin" giving us play-by-plays from some of the shows.

One in particular...

"The Erie Conspiracy" is the name of the thread if you're interested.

Hmmm. This thread is pretty pointless now.

World Class

1 Carolina Crown 80.500

2 Holy Name Cadets 79.700

3 Glassmen 72.000

4 Crossmen 67.600

Open Class

1 Teal Sound 67.600

2 Capital Regiment 66.200

3 Revolution 65.500

The season just got even more interesting.

I'm not really sure why Crown beating Cadets is even a possibility to some people. When you look at the shows side by side, as we have been doing all season so far, it is so obvious that what Cadets are doing is on a different level than what Crown is doing. Musically and physically, The Cadets show is so much more demanding and better designed, with visual moments all over the place that warrant reactions of "are you serious? I didn't know humans were capable of that..." mixed with musical moments that give you goosebumps.

Sure Crown is pretty close in scores right now.. thats just because the demand of the Cadets show makes for some dirt... understandably. When the cadets are sprinting around the field in rotating boxes and other crazy forms, they get a little bit tired. In a few weeks when they have gotten their endurance up and have inevitably cleaned the show, and changed weaker parts of the show.. its going to be amazing and they will pull way ahead.

Just watch and decide... How difficult is it to take steps the size of you at over 200 bpm compared with what you see Crown.. or most other corps doing?

So, your point is?????

OK. New Topic. Crown is DEFINATELY not beating the Cadets at the next show.