Crown will not beat the Cadets

Enjoy the shows. Reward the kids with your applause and $$$ support through buying souvies or sending money to the corps. Stand and clap for everyone because they kicked their own butts to bring you a hot show that they love. When you don't like something, shut up and eat your hot dog.

:unhappy::ph34r::ph34r::devil:

Mad props to you my friend! Well said. Supporting those kids and the activity is what this is about. Just like all the arguments over booing in the past. It sucks because DCI needs everyone's support.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do. How many DCI Championship trophies are on their shelf?

WTF, why does how many trophies they have prove anything.

Look I understand you hate crown, everyone here know's you do, But why does having trophies matter

Edited by ohwiseone

FOR THE RECORD:

Carolina Crown has 1 (ONE) DCI Championship Trophy on their shelf.

FOR THE RECORD:

Carolina Crown has 1 (ONE) DCI Championship Trophy on their shelf.

you foroget it was a Divison 2 (a.k.a Open class) so it dosen't count

(because we all know that only World Class trophies prove how awsome a Corps is around here)

Edited by ohwiseone

oooh. But what if they tie?

Does it not say Champion on the trophy?!

I don't see how that doesn't count.

Tell that to all those kids who busted their butts in 1993 that it doesn't count.

I marched a Division 3 corps and buddy let me tell you, there is alot more to drumcorps than World Class Top 12 "Bleed you Dry" drumcorps.

Does it not say Champion on the trophy?!

I don't see how that doesn't count.

I was stating in the fact that someone will come here and shoot it down and say it dosen't count because its not a "world class" trophy

Tell that to all those kids who busted their butts in 1993 that it doesn't count.

I marched a Division 3 corps and buddy let me tell you, there is alot more to drumcorps than World Class Top 12 "Bleed you Dry" drumcorps.

I am not bashing you, I am agreeing to you, and i do agree that yes they do have one Championship behind them.

I was stating the whole it dosen't count aspect very saractically because i Know someone on this board will walk in and fire that comment that it wasn't a "REAL" trophy

Please don't think i am disrespecting Crown in any state i am behind all those kids, I love the Corps, it was there 04 show that got me into Drum Corps in the frist place

I gotcha! I guess my reply was a bit smartassed because they do in fact have a DCI Trophy......not the kind the questioner was looking for...but hey. He didn't specify :)